D-Day: Research paper 2014 (Deadline Day)
You're almost there! Here is today's To Do List:
- Make sure you have the first three items on the folder checklist:
(1) printed copies of sources, (2) Research Paper Packet with thesis statements, etc., (3) final copy of Review of Sources
- Open up the final draft of your research paper.
- If it is on Google Drive, go to File > Download As > Microsoft Word (.docx) and save it on your H drive or a flash drive.
- Log on to Blackboard and submit the Word file to the "Research Paper: Revision" drop box.
- Once a Turnitin report has been generated, you will need to print it out and place it in your folder.
- Complete the Writer's Reflection, by clicking here and answering the questions on this Google Doc. Remember, first go to File > Make a Copy in order to edit the document and respond to the questions.
- Print out your reflection, place it in your two-pocket folder, and submit it to Mr. M. by the end of the period.
- Breathe. You are finished!