We all know the story...
Goldilocks finds the three bears’ house, wanders in, tries their chairs, porridge, and beds, they find her asleep with half of their porridge eaten.
In your journal, explore this tale by experimenting with the following points of view:
- 1st Person, Major Character (Goldilocks)
- 1st Person Peripheral (Mama)
- 1st Person Peripheral (Papa)
- 1st Person Unreliable (Baby Bear)
- 3rd Person, Single Vision (Mama or Papa)
Write an account of the story’s events from your assigned viewpoint.
Comments are closed.
Creative Writing Journal Prompts
You are to journal every day including weekends. These journals will ALWAYS be free writes (your choice of topic!) and are not listed separately on this blog.
Click here to get some inspiration for a weekend choice journal!